About Wells, Hoffman, Holloway & Medvesky, LLP
Our primary goal at Wells, Hoffman, Holloway & Medvesky, LLP, is to understand your unique needs, provide expert legal advice and a plan of action that meets your goals.
Contact either our Pottstown or Souderton offices in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. Our practice area exends into Chester, Berks and Bucks counties as well.
The Benefits Of Being Our Client
Making the right choice when seeking legal representation is essential. By working with our attorneys, you will benefit from our:
- Experience across multiple practice areas: We provide legal services for estate planning, wills, disability planning, powers of attorney, real estate, zoning. bankruptcy, municipal law, business formation and contract law. In addition we handle divorce, family law, minor criminal charges and immigration issues.
- Decades of professional experience: We have a wealth of legal and professional experience, giving us a good understanding of the issues you face and how to address them.
- Extensive military experience: As a veteran, attorney Mark Medvesky is aware of the different laws affecting service members when it comes to issues such as divorce, bankruptcy and immigration.
- We Keep You Informed. We keep you informed about your case and what to expect.
- Community involvement: Our firm has a long heritage of community involvement and support in the Montgomery County area. As part of our commitment to the community, we have been active members and served on boards of many nonprofit, business and social organizations. We believe in our communities because we know and represent people who live here. We live and work here, too.
- Close client relationships: We value our client relationships. We are pleased to say that some of these date back over 40 years. We represent individuals, families, businesses and municipal bodies. We have been fortunate enough to represent different generations of the same families and businesses.
- Clear Fee Disclosure: If possible we will tell you our fees during your initial phone call. You will, at least, be told the cost of the initial conference. At the initial conference we will clearly explain how we will charge going forward. You will also receive a written engagement letter to help you fully understand our fees and any potential additional costs.
Get An Experienced Attorney On Your Side
We are proud of the excellent client service we provide and the meaningful relationships with many of our clients. Contact our law firm online or call 215-660-3170 (Souderton Office) or 610-323-7464 (Pottstown Office) if you would like to schedule a consultation with a lawyer who is dedicated to your success.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.